Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Day Worsens

A blank page, A clear heart, A sunny day
No history, no story, nothing in.
I slept, the pen was writing
I woke up, the pen was done
I read, I rubbed, I erased, I ignored, but in vain

The day seems to be tougher by time
I thought time heals not worsen
Will I survive this hour? How?
Will I finally manage to deviate?
I feel time is already running out
The world crashing my little life

Ohhh I have been in this for hours
Can’t wake up, it’s not a dream but reality
Sweat and tears are now one, blinding both my eyes,
It feels like rain, trying to listen,
Small voice asks……….whachu want?

There are only 2 options

If I let go, my world is crushed
If I let go, tomorrow is no more
If I let go…………………..it’s all over

I need the strength to push it up

I’m holding, but it’s now even heavier, I need more strength
The gym only gave me physical strength and muscles,
Surely this needs emotional strength and prayers

If I hold more, it might be worse
If I hold more, it might be better
If I hold more, I might survive

Is this the tunnel? I don’t see the light
Someone point me to the direction of the light
Is this the obstacle? Seems to big
Is this really for me? It seems to strong
Is this the right path? I’m confused.

Why…………………..I need an answer

I know you read this in my heart before I typed.
Please direct me to where I have to go.

I need to see the sun, clear the sweat and tears in my eyes
Let the storm go, it has been long
Hold my hand and direct, Clearly this is not where you want me
Ease the pain, no pill can be prescribed
I need to smile again

No comments: