Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Piece 4 Current Year

The first second current of the year, I praised you
The fist second of the current year, I prayed
The first second of the current year, I felt your presence
The first second of the current year, I felt your protection
The fist second of the current year, I felt the blessings raining down

Lord, the Mighty Lord, Great God, King of kings, Ruler of Heaven and Planets
You have never let me down nor leave me
I thank you for all that I have and still receiving this year
God Almighty, You are God

My family, you kept safely blessed
My old and new friends, you have blessed
Father I ask for responsibility in each and every one of my friends and family
Protection, Blessings, Love, all that is great for each soul

Devil, your time is over
We have realized your powerless lies
We curse you out of our lives, thoughts, souls, hearts, plans, roads
In the name of Jesus, devil be gone

Tomorrow another year begin, God, you’ll always be there
Let our lives be an example and not warnings
Let you lead the way and we follow
Grant us what is best for us than what we want
Let you be the first to step, speak, touch and we be the followers

Thank you Lord, bless the world with new life
Let the cures be found, sick be healed
Let crime be concurred, people follow you
Let the world know you live

We grateful almighty God
We bow before your Holy Name

Amen

No comments: