Sunday, August 17, 2008

Metropolice Car Thieves

Sup ya'll

I'm soooooooooo pissed at the metro police vandaag.

Over the weekend; there I was taking a bath and preparing myself for a beautiful Saturday with my boys. Everything was in place, clean ironed clothes, my car safely parked where I normally park it when I'm in my place ready for any trip.

The next thing I know I receive a call thinking that my boys are waiting for me. To my surprise it was the car tracking company notifying me that my car alarm was active and they want to know if I'm aware of it. "Ok I'll go check it out cause I'll be able to see it from the 5th floor" I said. I then jumped out of the bath, went outside, looked down and what do you know.........my car is not there.
I then ran down stairs to see what's really happening, and of cause my car was gone. I looked for broken glasses pieces thinking maybe that someone broke the window and drove off, but nothing.

As crazy as it sounds, I started searching my pockets and went to the garage, thinking that maybe I've put my car there.

I then realised that my car was stolen and I notified the tracking company, because that's what it looked like. The guy on the phone told me not to worry they've sent out their helicopters, cars and all that to search for it.

Not knowing what to do, I wondered around thinking that maybe it will just appear from nowhere until the shoe repairer next to my place told me that he saw the Metropolice van towing my car.

There I was running to their offices at night, running through dangerous places where I can be robbed or killed anytime. I eventually managed to get to their offices where they confirmed that my car was towed for illegal parking.

I was so perplexed because I've been parking there for the past +2 years and even Metropolice and Police vehicles park there all the time when they're visiting their girlfriends.

I was then referred to a place where all towed cars are kept. Since my car was not with me, I had to take another 45 minutes run to that place only to be referred back because I had to pay R525.00 for the release of my car that was towed for parking at my place where I, everyone and even Metropolice park when visiting my flat.

What's more irritating is that, I never received a note to inform me where my car was.
These idiots opened my car without an original key, removed it from where it was without my knowledge and even made me run around their offices.

This whole towing law, rule or whatever you wanna call it is completely wrong. They are basically stealing our cars and they must go back to school so they can qualify to go back to their drawing board to review their towing process.

Cars are expensive and the towing process can give one a heart attack to death.

I then had to recall the search by the tracking company which that time would have been spent in searching for a car that was really stolen.

Written by pissed Deejay

No comments: