Friday, February 15, 2008

Valenwhat!!!

How long do we have to be brain washed. Them Diffrace firstly said they discovered Africa, change the food we ate, clothes we wore, forced us to use their language instead of them using ours.

Then....came the Valentino dude to tell us when to be romantic!!!! This shyt just pisses me off...........

I gat ma own Splakantines Day where me'n me lady become romantic. That's everyday (corney my ass) take me lady out or do whatever that we want. As for the colour............we chose blue......symbolising the limit of the sky............am rappin' bout God loved colour here.
What red for..........???????????

Go on an be one of them Diffrace...I give no shyt at ya'. Am black man...........Am always gon' be black.........................Baby you wan' bounce 'cause I ain't celebratin' the Valenday?..................Fck it bounce and get yourself some Diffrace wanna be motherF to give you some Diffcolour treatment.

How many o' ya' got new chicks on the 13th???? Yeah I know......................now in' ol'a ya.........how many got dumped on the 15th??????????thought as much.

Stay Black and Original - SBO

1 comment:

Beneath_the_Mask said...

feel free to reject the customs of the white man... Please... Get off the computer you're using, stop posting on this blog, don't date this girl you so love, you got a few cows to pay her father for her? Most of all though, if you have such a problem with us introducing our language to you, please stop using it.. It's damned butchery